Another great summer Jello recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) honey maid graham cracker pie crusts
- add 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream cheese
- add 3/4 cup boiling water
- add 1 (3 ounce) package jell-o brand strawberry gelatin
- add 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- add 1/2 cup blueberries
- add 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- add 1/2 cup ice cubes
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread onto bottom of crust.
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand 5 minute or until gelatin is consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Meanwhile, arrange blueberries in single layer in center of pie; surround with strawberries. Cover with gelatin.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into eight slices. Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.