A great summer Jello recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup cold water
- add 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream cheese
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling or instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- add 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- add 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip strawberry whipped topping
- add 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- add 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- add ice cubes
- add 1 cup boiling water
- add 1 (12 ounce) package poundcake
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until thickened. (Spoon drawn through gelatin leaves definite impression.) Stir in berries.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl; beat with wire whisk until creamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 1 cup milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Set aside.
- Place about half of the cake cubes in bottom of large serving bowl; cover with half of the pudding mixture. Top with layers of the gelatin mixture, remaining cake cubes and remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.