very easy and yummy. i collect recipes all over the world and when i have time i try to prep the easiest in my collection. i don't know from where i got this. but i have it for nerly 8yrs now! Serve with extra berries and cream if desired.
- add 1 cup fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- add 1 1/2 cups thickened cream
- add 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- add 3/4 cup nesle sweetened condensed milk
- add 250 g sponge jam roll, rollettes (sponge jam roll)
- add 1/2 cup orange juice
- add 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier custard sauce
- Cut jam rollettes into thick slices. Brush with combined orange juice and Grand Marnier custard sauce.
- Beat cream and NESLE Sweetened Condensed Milk until thick; fold in berries.
- layer cake and berry and cream in 6 individual serving dishes, refrigerate until ready to serve.