Threw this together for a 4th of July get together quick dish...very tasty and a big hit with everyone....even those opposed to avacado. Measurements are estimates...so feel free to play with according to your tastes.
- add 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- add 2 tablespoons lime juice (more if desired)
- add 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- add 1 medium avocado
- add 1/2 red bell pepper, diced (optional)
- add 2 medium roma tomatoes
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 1 pinch cayenne pepper (more if desired)
- add 1 dash black pepper
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Allow to chill at least one hour before serving -- toss one last time.