Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
creation of a recipe is as is like a canvas, as you get ready to paint.. here is what i created ..it is colorful, tasty , healthy & easy. i hope you get a chance to make it & taste it..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 10 oz - package of any kind pasta( i used four color pasta )
- add 1- cup white cut corn frozen( thawed )
- add 1- cup frozen green peas (thawed)
- add 1/4 cup fresh yellow pepper
- add 1/4 cup fresh red pepper
- add 1/cup minced chive or green onion
- add 1/4 cup shreded sorrenta four Italin cheese
- add garlic to taste
- add sea salt to taste
- add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 3 table spoon fresh lemon juice
- add 3 table spoon balsamic vinegar
- cook pasta using direction on package
- add the corn,peas,red & yellow pepper
- add mince chive or green onion
- add the four shreded cheese
- mix the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice ,balsamic vinegar
- sea salt garlic.
- pour over pasta mix, toss couple times taste for your taste ..enjoy!