I came up with this as a way to use my favorite garden items. I could eat it every day. All amounts are subject to your own taste.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1/2 onion
- add salt
- add 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut or torn (to taste)
- add fresh cracked pepper
- add 6 roma tomatoes
- add 2 small zucchini
- add 2-3 cloves garlic
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry garlic for 1 minute.
- Remove garlic and drain on paper towels.
- Add onion to the hot pan and cook until it softens, then add zucchini.
- Cook and stir 4-5 minutes, then add in the tomatoes.
- Cook together until juicies and ingredients have blended together, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in salt, pepper, basil and reserved garlic.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.