This pie is cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. With only 3 ingredients it's a snap to throw together.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- add 2 (8 ounce) fruit-on-the-bottom fruit yogurt
- add 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl stir together the yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze several hours until firm.
- Note:This is a great recipe for children who are learning to cook.There is no baking required.