This is a recipe from the wife of the Pastor who married us. I have served it for brunch twice and it is very popular.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- add 2 tablespoons minced onions
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- add 2 teaspoons melted margarine
- add 1 cup chopped celery
- add 6-8 hard-boiled eggs
- In a saucepan, saute celery and onion in margarine.
- Blend in flour.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Add salt and milk and cook until thick.
- Stir in chopped parsley.
- In a greased casserole, place hard boiled eggs, cut in half and round side up.
- Pour sauce over eggs.
- Toss mixture of melted margarine and bread crumbs over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes (Optional-serve over Spinach leaves.).