This is a fast and easy treat when you're sitting around watching TV.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- add 30 round tortilla chips
- add 1/4 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 400.
- Line sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chips in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Top with salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.