Here is a wonderful unique way to serve chicken alittle differently. They are wonderful. Serve with a chicken gravy if you like, or just plain.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 (8 ounce) package pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 2 cups cooked chicken
- add 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- add 1/4 cup diced and drained water chestnuts
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine chicken and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Lay out the cresent rolls and pat each one thin.
- Put chicken filling into each triangle and gather up the edges and seal well.
- Bake onto a ungreased cookie sheet 350 degrees for 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- Watch closely so they do not burn.
- Serve with a gravy or just eat plain.