Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
There is always time for a new healthy light recipe that can be created in a short time..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 fillets Swai white fish
- add 1 canister Italian bread crumbs as needed
- add olive oil as needed
- add slice lemon for garnish
- add parsley for garnish
- in a flat large pan pour extra virgin Olive oil on med heat.
- use a large platter. pour the bread crumbs evenly in the platter . place the fish fillets on the bread crumbs.
- coat both side well with bread crumbs & place in the pan with olive oil , let get golden brown on med heat just about 5 to 7 min on each side .
- repeat the process for all the 6 fish pieces..
- place on a large oval server platter & garnish with thin slice of lemon & parsley & serve with your favorite side dish.