Nice change of pace fromthe regular cocktail meatballs. You can also make bigger meatballs for a main meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/2 cup vinegar
- add 2 cups breadcrumbs
- add 1 cup chopped apples
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 2 1/2 lbs ground ham
- add 3/4 cup milk
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- Combine ham, apples, bread crumbs, eggs and milk in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Form into small balls and place into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- For sauce:Mix together the sauce ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the sauce over the ham balls.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, basting frequently.