Ok...this one is not especially healthy. But, what it lacks in your diet...or, ahem... adds to it, it makes up for in smiles.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 2 cups flour
- add 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- add 1 tsp baking soda
- add 1 tsp vanilla
- add 1/2 cup choppedf pecans
- add Topping:
- add (Make this while the cake is baking)
- add 8 oz softened cream cheese
- add 1 stick softened margarine
- add 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix first 6 ingredients by hand in order given. Pour into an ungreased and unfloured 13" x 9" baking pan. (Glass or metal)
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Combine ingredients and beat well with a mixer until smooth. Spread on top of cake while its still hot.
- Refigerate leftovers... if there are any.