I found this in Taste of Homes Simply Delicious and it is yummy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1 medium green pepper
- add 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- add 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 small onion
- add 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- add 2 tablespoons ketchup
- add 1 (12 ounce) package frozen popcorn chicken
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry green pepper and onion in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.Drain pineapple, reserving the juice in a 2 cup measuring cup; set pineapple aside.Add enough water to the juice to measure 1 1/3 cups; stir in the vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.Stir in pineapple juice mixture until smooth.Gradually add to the skillet.Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.Add pineapple.Reduce hat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, microwave chicken according to package directions.Stir into pineapple mixture.Serve immediately.