If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- add 2 cups regular long-grain rice
- add 1 envelope onion-soup mix
- add 1 8-ounce bottle Russian salad dressing
- add 1 10-ounce jar apricot preserves
- add 2 3-lb broiler-fryers, cut up
- About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Arrange chicken pieces, skin-side up, in one layer in large open roasting pan. In medium bowl, mix apricot preserves, Russian dressing and onion-soup mix; pour salad dressing sauce over chicken pieces. Bake in 350Â°F oven 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is fork tender, basting with sauce in pan occasionally during baking. While chicken is baking, prepare rice as label directs. Keep warm. To serve, arrange chicken on warm platter. Skim fat from sauce in pan. Stir parsley into cooked rice. Serve chicken with sauce and rice. Makes 8 servings.Each serving: About 815 calories, 40 g fat, 165 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium.