Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
Another family favorite
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 200g canned creamed corn
- add 1 cup self-raising flour
- add 2 eggs
- add 40g cheddar chesse, grated
- add 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- add 2 rashers lean bacon, chopped
- 1. Combine the corn, flour, eggs, cheese and parsley. Mix well and set aside.
- 2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and try the bacon until crisp and stir through the corn mixture.
- 3. Fry tablesspoons of the mixture in the frying pan used to cook the bacon. Once bubbles form on the fritters, turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve with tomato or barbecue sauce.