Try one of these homey cakes as a tasty accompaniment to a salad or bowl of soup. Or team it up with some yogurt for a hearty breakfast. From WW Site.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup apple juice
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- add 1/4 cup egg substitute
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- add 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- add 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 2/3 cup cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Coat a 6-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients and pour into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews