Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup white sugar
- add 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- add 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup warm milk
- add 1/4 cup butter, softened
- add 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/3 cup butter, softened
- add 1 egg
- 1. place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommenended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/knead and first Rise cycle; press Start.
- 2. When cycle finisjes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup softened butter over entire round. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitche towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.