This is a great holiday side dish
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1/3 cup flour
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 2 beaten eggs
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1/3 cup margarine
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup milk
- In large mixing bowl,mix sweet potatoes,sugar,eggs,margarine,milkand vanilla.
- Pour into 9 inch square greased baking dish.
- Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes .
- Can be doubled and baked in 9x13 dish.