If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- add 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/4 cup sugar (you may wish to omit)
- add 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 lbs fresh sweet potatoes
- add 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Wash the sweet potatoes but do not peel them.
- Bake whole in a baking dish at 350 degrees for an hour.
- Once baked, cut in half and remove from skin.
- Mash with fork or potato masher, then mix in all other casserole ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes in a 9x13x2 pan.
- Meanwhile, mix the topping ingredients.
- Put topping on and bake 10 minutes more.
- (Original source unknown).