I got this recipe from an East Texas community cook book several years ago and it has become a family favorite. The cream cheese adds a wonderful flavor. It's easy, too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell
- add 1 cup packed baked sweet potatoes (peeled)
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Run sweet potatoes through a sieve or mash with fork.
- Add all the other ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix with mixer.
- Pour into an unbaked, deep dish pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until set.