I got this recipe from a good friend. These are tender rolls with a lovely peanut butter filling. They make a nice change from the more common cinnamon rolls. I will post for a "regular" size (machines handling 2 cups of flour recipes) & "large" (3 cups of flour). (Cooking time includes rising & will vary depending on your machine's cycle.)
- add 3 cups white bread flour
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 2 1/3 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/2 cup peanut butter
- add 1/3 cup peanuts
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/8 cups water
- add 1/4 cup peanuts
- add 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/3 cup peanut butter
- add 3 teaspoons dry yeast
- add 1/3 cup sugar
- add 2 tablespoons dry milk
- add 2 cups white bread flour
- add 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/3 cup butter
- add 3/4 cup water
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons dry milk
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- Put dough ingredients into bread machine in recommended order for your machine.
- Program for Dough cycle.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface.
- Roll into a 10 by 12 inch rectangle for large (10 by 10 for regular).
- Spread butter over dough, followed by peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar and then chopped peanuts.
- Roll dough up lengthwise and seal seam by pinching dough together.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces, 12 for large& 8 for regular.
- Place in a greased pan one inch apart.
- Let rise till doubled, about one hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.