We love ribs. However I get bored with the same sauce, rub etc.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (you pick)
- add garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- add 2/3 cup sweet and sour sauce (my recipe is recommended #92637)
- add onion powder
- add 1/8 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- add 2 tablespoons orange juice (or orange drink)
- add Old Bay Seasoning
- add 1 pork rib rack
- Dust ribs with Old Bay, garlic& onion powder.
- Mix rest of ingredients.
- Place ribs in a dish with a cover large enough to hold ribs without over lapping.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover& refridgerate 2 hours or over night.
- Turn ribs every so often.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Turn heat to low.
- Cook about 45 minutes basting& turning often.