Since it is about "grilling" season, wanted to share an easy dish with you.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb. ham steak 1/2 inch thick
- add Glaze:
- add 1/3 Cup orange marmalade
- add 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- add 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary (fresh works best)*
- add 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- add 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- add dash crushed red chile flakes, or as much as you like
- Prepare grill for a hot fire
- Pat the ham dry with paper towels.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients for the glaze and heat on medium whisking to combine for 2 minutes.
- Put ham on grill and brush top with glaze. Grill 4 minutes, flip and brush remaining glaze on and cook another 4-5 minutes.