An easy dip to make ahead of time. It can easily be made low fat if you prefer. The 4 hour cook time shown is actually refrigeration time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 package taco seasoning mix
- add 2 tomatoes
- add 1 can refried beans
- add green onions
- add 2 cups grated cheese
- *It'svery easy to make this low fat by substitutung fat free beans, fat free sour cream, fat free miracle whip and no fat or low fat cheese.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a pan.
- Top with the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, then green onions.