If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- add 1/4 cup commercial taco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- add 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- add 2 cups biscuit mix
- add 1/4 cup milk
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add biscuit mix, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 4 or 5 times.
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut with a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter (or you can use a jar lid).
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450* for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen Note: Dough may be chilled 2 hours before baking, if desired.