This is always one of the first things to disappear during parties! (If you use the egg substitute and no butter it won't be as crispy, but will be low fat.)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup breadcrumbs
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 2 tablespoons melted butter (can omit)
- add 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- add 1 package taco seasoning
- add picante sauce
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix crumbs, taco seasonings and butter.
- Dip nuggets into egg, then into crumbs, coating evenly.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes til chicken is done and coating is crisp.
- Serve with Picante Sauce for dipping.