This is a great dish for kids. I got it out of 5 ingredents or less cookbook
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package taco seasoning
- add 1 tube crescent roll
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add nacho chips
- add shredded taco cheese
- add sour cream
- In a pie pan arrange crescent rolls to resemble a pie crust.
- Brown ground beef and mix taco seasoning according to paackage direction.
- On top of crescent rolls, put 1 layer of crushed nacho chips,ground beef mixture, sour cream, shreded cheese, and more crushed nacho chips.
- Bake 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- (you also could add olives,tomatoes,lettuce,and more sour cream after baking).