Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
I got it from everyday cooking, Its really easy and simple.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3Tsp Olive oil
- add 1 pound ground turkey
- add 1 medium white onion- chopped
- add 1 small green pepper-chopped.
- add 1 envelope taco seasoning
- add 1 15oz can pinto beans
- add 1 8oz tomotoes sauce
- add 1 c. salas
- add 2 c. water
- add 6-7 taco shells
- add 1c. shredded cheese
- in a medium pot pan, heat in hot oil , turkey grounded, onions, green pepper too cook until well done
- add taco seasoning, beans, salas, tomotoes sauce, water, to cook and blend well for 20 mins on medium..
- meanwhile, crunch taco shells into a bowl, set a side, and shrerred cheese in a bowl.
- then its ready to serve, it's very delcious..
- try that...:)