This recipe is as simple as it gets. All you have to do is open the cans and dump them into a crockpot. I have tried it on the stove top but I think it tastes better in the crockpot-don't ask me why??
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs. Hamburger - browned and drained
- add Add: Do not drain the following
- add 1 can corn
- add 1 can tomatoes
- add 1 can Ranch style beans
- add 1 can Rotel
- add 1 can carrots (diced)
- add 1 can new potatoes
- add 1 pkgs Taco seasoning
- add 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dressing
- add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large crockpot and let it simmer all day.