Servs: 3 Prep: Cook:
Our housemade used to cook this dish for me every Friday>>>
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 ounces cooked fish, such as baked cod
- add 4 flour tortillas
- add 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- add 1 can black beans, drained
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add Mixed stir fried vegetables, recipe below
- add Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat fish and all 4 tortillas in a stack and wrapped in foil on a baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine pico de gallo, beans, sour cream and cumin.
- Arrange fish on tortillas and top with pico de gallo-black bean sauce and mixed stir fried vegetables. Serve with a lime wedge on the side.
- Mixed Stir-Fried Vegetables:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and spears cut into 2-inch pieces
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, bell peppers, and asparagus and saute 3 to 5 minutes, until soft.
- Yield: 8 servings (or 4 servings for fish tacos, and leftovers for another dish like Robin's Mixed Vegetable Quiche)