This is for my friend who likes tailgating and nachos. Its perfect for that. Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 cups tortilla chips
- add 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- add 1 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- add 1 4.5oz chopped green chiles, drained
- add 1 small can of sliced black olives drained
- add 2 tsp taco seasoning (package mix)
- add 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- add 2 med green onions, sliced
- add 2 cups finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Heat grill
- Spray 12x18 inch foil pan with cooking spray
- Spread tortilla chips in pan
- In medium bowl, mix beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix, spoon over chips. Top with tomatoes, chicken, black olives, onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Cover with foil
- Place foil pan on grill over med heat, cover grill
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.