This delicious chicken needs to marinate atleast 12 hours before cooking.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs chickens
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 2 tablespoons grated ginger (optional)
- add 1 tablespoon paprika
- add 2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 8 ounces plain yogurt
- Make a paste of the yogurt, chili powder, paprika and garlic.
- Brush the paste generously over both sides of the chicken.
- Let marinate atleast 12 hours.
- Season lightly with a bit of salt.
- Line a pan with foil and bake chicken at 400F for 50 minutes to an hour, or until it is a rich, golden-brown colour (you may have to pour off the juices halfway through).
- OR grill on the bbq.