Grilled chicken marinated (4 hours) in yogurt and spices.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons turmeric
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1 teaspoon curry powder
- add 3/4 cup low-fat yogurt
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- add 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 teaspoons paprika
- Make 3-4 deep diagonal cuts in each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine next 9 ingredients in a bowl; then mix in the yogurt.
- Coat chicken well with the tandoori marinade.
- Place in a bowl, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Place chicken on a preheated grill; brush with extra marinade.
- Grill, turning frequently, until chicken is tender and juice runs clear (12-14 minutes).
- Remove, cover with foil, and continue cooking until the chicken is crisp and slightly blackened (5-10 minutes).