The most popular variation of grilled chicken in the Indian Cuisine!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Chicken 1 No.
- add Lemon juice 3 tsp.
- add Red chili powder 2 tsp.
- add Curd (Yogurt) As per taste
- add Garlic paste 1 tsp.
- add Ginger paste 1 tsp.
- add Garam masala powder ½ tsp.
- add Mustard oil 1 tsp.
- add Oil For basting
- add Salt As per taste
- 1. Skin the chicken and make diagonal incisions all
- 2. Mix 1 tablespoon red chili powder, salt and 2
- tablespoons lemon juice. Apply this to the chicken and
- leave it for half an hour.
- 3. Hang Curd/Yogurt in the muslin cloth for some time.
- Take Yogurt in a bowl, add red chili powder, salt, lemon
- juice, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Garam Masala
- Powder and mustard oil. Mix well.
- 4. Apply this marinade to the chicken. Put the chicken
- onto the skewer and roast in the tandoor oven.
- 5. When chicken is almost done, baste it with oil, roast
- again till done.
- 6 Serve hot with onion slices and lemon wedges