My mom started making this when I was younger and it's always a hit! I've had to jot down the recipe anytime I've made it for company. I usually make up a big batch of these meatballs and keep in the freezer for other uses because they are so good! Hope you like them too!
- add 1 dash oregano
- add 1 cup milk
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup onions
- add 2 lbs ground beef
- add 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- add 1 dash pepper
- add 1 dash garlic salt
- add 2 (12 ounce) bottles of brooks tangy catsup
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 dash onion salt
- add 1 cup breadcrumbs
- For Meatballs- Mix all meatball ingredients together, make into tsp size balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes (I usually start preparing the sauce about 15 minutes into the meatballs baking).
- For Sauce- Cook in saucepan till jelly dissolved and sauce is hot.
- Add cooked meatballs and serve!