Servs: 3 Prep: Cook:
During my first sesame beef attempt - the sesame seed cap was loose without my knowledge and I dumped a few extra seeds in - oops. This is my second try - a nice improvement, more beef than sesame seeds!
- add 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- add 1-2 lb. sliced beef strips
- add 1/2 onion - sliced in thin strips
- add 4 tbsp. sesame seeds
- add 10 oz. stir fry sauce
- add 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1. pour 2oz of stir fry sauce on pan and grill onions until brown. set aside.
- 2. pan fry beef with olive oil
- 3. when the meat is cooked to your liking - add grilled onions, sesame seeds and 8 oz. of stir fry sauce. mix everything together and simmer for a minute or two.
- 4. eat.