This is a perfect compliment for both vegetables and fried foods, and can also be used in sandwiches.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- add 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add 1/8 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
- Variation: For spicer version of this dip, add 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, or horseradish to taste, and even 1 Tbs. of Brandy if you please.