This is a great tartar sauce to serve with fish (we also use it with fried shrimp). This recipe has been in my collection for years, I don't remember where I got it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 teaspoon grated onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon cream-style horseradish sauce (optional)
- add 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons finely minced dill pickles
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- The sauce will keep in the fridge for about 3-5 days.
- Serve with fish.