If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- add 1/2 can cream of anything soup (I like to use celery or broccoli)
- add 1 egg, beaten
- add 1 10 oz. pkg. chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- add 1/2 C. grated cheese
- add 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- add pepper to taste
- add 3/4 C. herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- add 2-3 Tbs. butter
- Grease a casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine mayo and soup in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the egg and then the rest of the ingredients.
- Place into the casserole dish and dot with butter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees until thoroughly heated.