Easy to prepare and then you can relax while it bakes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 Chicken thighs (can be skinless)
- add 1/4 C. Hoisin sauce
- add 1/4 C. Oyster sauce
- add 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1/4 tsp. pepper
- add pinch of salt (not too much as the Oyster sauce is salty)
- add 1 Tbs. sesame seeds
- Oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix Hoisin and Oyster sauce together. Season thighs and brush with mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in parchment covered baking pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or more depending on your oven.