Came up with this for a tasty appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- add 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 1 or two small dill pickles, chopped
- add 1/4 small onion, chopped
- add 1 Tablespoon slivered almonds
- add 1 hard-boiled egg, quartered
- add 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add dash hot sauce
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor for a couple minutes.
- Line a mold with foil or plastic wrap larger than the mold.
- Put mixture into mold, and cover with wrap.
- Chill for a couple of hours or overnight
- Serve with crackers, bread or fill celery sticks