Tempura Shrimp & Wasabi Bloody Mary Cocktail
Sorta Pricey ($6-12 per person)
Servs: 1 Prep: Cook:
A stunning addition to DC's dining scene, Mie N Yu offers a global menu and exotic ambiance, complemented by a commitment to graciously impeccable service. Dining areas reflect its international flavor: a colorful Moroccan Bazaar, exotic Tibetan Lounge, the richly appointed Red Baroque dining room, a Turkish Tent and a classic English bar dramatically influenced by Hong Kong's international cutting edge allure. The menu, which evolves constantly to showcase seasonal bounty, offers contemporary American Cuisine with accents from the regions along the Ancient Silk Road. The chef's table, nestled within a wrought iron sculptured birdcage, offers patrons its own unique menu and the opportunity to sample delicious cuisine and wine. LOCATION: 3125 M Street, NW Historic Georgetown, in Washington DC TELEPHONE: (202) 333-6122 FAX: (202) 333-6123 MENU: Contemporary American Cuisine with flavors from Asia, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean HOURS OF OPERATION: Lun
- add 2 ea Tempura Shrimp (each)
- add 1 fl oz Wasabi Bloody Mary Mix
- add Tempura Shrimp:
- add 2 ea white 21/25 shrimp
- add 1/2 oz tempura batter mix
- add 1 tsp ground black pepper
- add Wasabi Bloody Mary Sauce (makes 32 servings):
- add 1 #10 can plum spanish canned tomato
- add 8 fl ounces yuzu juice (24 fl oz)
- add 4 fl ounces worcestershire sauce
- add 4 ounces wasabi powder
- add 2 tablespoons celery salt
- add 6 fl ounces demi glace
- add 2 cups vodka
- Tempura Shrimp:
- Tempura battered shrimp should be prepared in accordance with the instructions on the batter mix package.
- Cut down the recipe based on the quantity of servings planned.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or mixer.