Tender and nicely seasoned.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon grated onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/3 cup ketchup
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 2 lbs london broil beef
- add 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon adolphs meat tenderizer
- Take meat and score not all the way through, slice across and then across again to make criss cross pattern.
- Rub meat with dry rub.
- Place all marinade ingredients it storage bags toss add meat.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place meat on hot grill for 4 minutes then turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Then flip and cook for 4 minutes turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain very thinly.