Tired of the same old punch at your gatherings? Having a Mexican banquet? Try this one out! :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup lime juice (not Rose?s, but plain lime juice)
- add 2 cups cold water
- add 1 orange
- add 1 3/4 cups white tequila
- add 1 lime
- add 1/4 cup Midori melon liqueur
- add 2 (28 ounce) bottles 7-Up soda or Sprite
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add 6 ounces frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- In a large punch bowl, combine the water, tequila, Midori, juice concentrate, lime juice, and sugar.
- Slowly and carefully pour the carbonated 7-Up or Sprite down the side of the bowl, then stir the punch gently to mix.
- Float the lime and orange slices on top of the punch and serve over ice.