These are great made with beef sirloin or pork tenderloin; whatever you're in the mood for. Blanching the green peppers will soften them a little, but not necessary. Grilling over charcoal is a plus.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- add 1/4 cup peanut oil
- add 3/4 cup soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/2 cup dry red wine
- add 1 1/2 lbs beef or pork
- add 2 medium bell peppers
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 8 ounces fresh pineapple chunks
- add 1 package cherry tomatoes
- Combine first 7 ingredients for the marinade Reserve a small amount for basting Add beef or pork cubes to remaining marinade and seal, chill for 3-4 hours, turning once or twice Thread the meat, veggies and fruit on metal skewers Grill over medium charcoal for approx.
- 15 minutes, turning and basting.