These just scream....FOOTBALL! The guys will love you if you have these ready on Monday night!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add sliced ripe olives (optional)
- add 8 medium baking potatoes
- add sliced green onions (optional)
- add 2/3 cup salsa
- add 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- add 6 ounces bulk chorizo sausage or Italian sausage
- add sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out cooked potato, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place potato shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a skillet, brown sausage; drain of all fat.
- Add salsa to skillet, and cook for 2 minutes, mixing well with meat.
- Spoon sausage mixture into shells, and top with nacho cheese sauce.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve topped with sour cream, some green onions, and a few ripe olives, if desired.