A very easy and very good soup.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb ground beef
- add 1 teaspoon cumin
- add 1 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 6 corn tortillas
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- add 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- add 1 medium onion
- add 3 cups water
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- In large pot, brown onions and beef.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add all other ing.
- except tortillas and cheese.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Top with tortilla pieces.