These make a quick, easy and delicious lunch or supper.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- add 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- add 3/4 cup cooked long grain white rice
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 1/4 cup picante sauce
- add 1 tablespoon hot adobo sauce
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook beans until heated through.
- Add in next 7 ingredients; cook for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Spread the bean mixture evenly onto the tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll-up/wrap burrito style.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews