This copycat recipe will make these seem simple. You could save the insides of potatoes and make some mashed potatoes, or some potato soup. *cook time includes microwave of potatoes
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 baked potato skins, cut in half (empty of most potato)
- add 1/2 cup fried bacon, diced (about 5 strips)
- add 1 green onion
- add 1 tablespoon melted butter
- add 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- add seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter and sprinkle season all to taste and bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion, place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.
- For a bit of variety try Ranch dressing.